Saturday 24 May 2014

White Baby box


Hi,
For a change l chose to post this box project,, l know l seem to be hooked by these boxes but they are so easy to make once you have made one, and there are so many themes you can make them in.
As l have probably said before l have a regular stall at my local hospital selling my cards etc, and these boxes have been very popular, l had made a pink and a blue one but as you well know you always get asked for what you haven't got, so being as l was asked for a white one here it it.
For the pop-ups l used once again my Cricut machine and the New Arrival cartridge that my friend Sheila has lent me, also cut the "shadow" out of a very pale green, just give a little definition.
And for the sides l used some of my many peel-offs, matted them onto card and coloured accordingly.
Hope you have liked what l have posted today, and any comments left would be welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment