Thursday 11 September 2014

Cheryl's Birthday

Hi there everyone.....here's my card for today....
This one was made for my daughters birthday at the beginning of the month, she was 50 years old,....she will kill me for posting her age.......
The main card is a 8 x 8 square white card, and the main matt is gold mirror card, the another matt of white, with the corners rounded off. The centre was cut out using one of my many Tonic dies, and chose to use the perfume bottle as the embellishment, trimming with the gold also. The flourishes were also in the gold to compliment the whole design. I placed the 50 onto the bottle, then cut her name out using my Cricut machine and shadowed also with the gold.
Thank you for stopping by my blog, looking forward to your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment