Saturday 11 October 2014

Small boxed wreath

Hi there hope everyone is o.k.
its a very murky foggy morning here in Burton on Trent, but excellent weather for some crafting....
My post for today is a wreath that l made using a Spellbinders die, its a bit time consuming to do all the cutting but well worth it. The base circle was painted with some green acrylic paint and then the ribbon was attached. Then all the worth of gluing the flowers on. The centres were made using my glue gun and some glitter glue sticks. To give a little lift l made the three white Poinsettias.
Below is the completed wreath within the box that l made for it. I have already sold one of these, so hopefully my charity will benefit from the work put into them.
Hope you have enjoyed stopping by my blog and l look forward to reading your comments.
Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment