Monday 20 April 2015

Jewellery or desk tidy

Hi here's my chosen post for today......
This is one of the ones that submitted to Hunkdory on my application to be on their design team, of which l was successful, maybe l have already told you this sorry if l have but l am so excited on being on their team.
Firstly l made the three drawers, which are like making match boxes really so you all probably know how to make them. I then chose some of Hunkydory foiled card and cut out the shape with one of my dies. I then used one of their toppers on each side and added flowers to embellish. Thought the top needed a little something so l made a tiny easel card with a greeting on...needless to say l was rather pleased with this.
Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave your comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment