Sunday 14 October 2012

Silver Wedding


Hi everyone, sorry its been a while since l last posted, have been rather busy replenishing my stock for my next booking for my craft stall.
I made this card for my son and his wife for their silver wedding, it is a 8 x 8 scalloped white card, and embossed Centura white pearlescent with my new 8 x 8 swirl embossing folder and matted this onto silver mirror card. I then used my dies to cut the hearts, embossed the silver with a dotty folder, and topped with another heart cut from the same pearlescent card, wrapped a ribbon around, added a bow with a silver glitter gem in the centre. The numbers and initials were cut with my Cricut machine. They spent their anniversary in Tunisia, but were chuffed to bits with it when they returned home, and said they were going to treasure it. 
Hope you like what l have posted and please visit again....Thank You

8 comments: