Sunday 21 April 2013

Sew Special


Hi Everyone
This is a really early post for me, Sunday morning too.......
Over the past few days l have being playing with the stamps that were on a magazine l previously
bought, Cardmaking and Papercraft, and result was these two cards, ideal for anyone who sews.
They both start off as 6 x 6 cards, and matt and layed in two different ways, l half and half and the other 4 quarters. The scissors l stamped onto silver mirror card and embossed with silver powder, so as to give the real scissor look, the others were of thread spools and wrapped some spare thread from my stash. I also used stamps to give the faux stitching around the outer area. Using one of my dies l cut a ribbon tag to layer the scissors and threaded ribbon thro.  Added buttons to both to complete.
I hope you like what you see, and visit my blog again soon.  Any comments gratefully received.

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Kathy! I adore sewing makes almost as much as birdie makes, lol. Great layouts, beautiful. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both lovely Kathy. I agree with Chris, brilliant layouts.

    ReplyDelete