Saturday 4 May 2013

Ethan's Christening


Hi Everyone, hope you are all o.k. and busy crafting.
My card today is one l have made for my Great Grandson's christening on Sunday.
The main card is cream and have used the same all through, the main matt l embossed with my
dotty folder, then l used my D-lites for the embellishments.....Floral corner one, Window three, and
Decorative Labels Eight. I cut the window twice once in a rainbow card so as to place the pieces behind to give effect of stained glass window. Stamped the Text and embossed with gold
powder, and l also used my gilding wax all through on the images. Really enjoyed making this card
and pleased with the finished product.  I do hope you have enjoyed taking a look at my blog, please
feel free to leave any comments....Thank You

1 comment: