Thursday 20 June 2013

Lady in Pink


Hi Everyone, hope you are well, weather back to normal as its raining at the mo, but still rather warm...
My card today is, yes you have guessed it, its an A5 portrait, and the main matt is some paper l had left from another card l have made that was printed from one of my C.D's...Crafters Companion, Paintbox Poppets, l then ran it through my Grand Calibur using my swirl embossing folder, then rubbed lighted over with Faded Lipstick distressed ink to accentuate the embossing. The image is a Saturated Canary digi-stamp, and coloured using my Spectrum Noirs, and cut using my new Tonic dies in a toning pearlescent card, inked the edges again with the same ink, also added the text in the smaller die. Finished off with placing card candy in the two opposite corners.
Hope have enjoyed visiting my blog, and if you have any comments they would be greatly appreciated.....Thank You.


3 comments:

  1. Wow Kathy that's is beautiful, love the embossing and the image is superbly coloured in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kathy, fab colour coordination, lovely design. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete