Monday 21 October 2013

Christmas Spirelli


Hi everyone,....yes its me....
 its been such a long time to be able to craft and blog, so nice to be back, l might not be posting to full potential as my wrists are still rather weak, but l am determined to do my very best. They told me at the time that it would take a long time to recover due to the trauma that l had, especially with my left arm, and yes l am left-handed too......anyway here we go.....
This card is a 6 x 6 white scalloped base card, l found the blue patterned paper in my stash l then ran it through my Calibur with a embossing folder, then high-lighted with faded jeans distressed ink. The Spirelli toppers l also found tucked away in my stash, wrapped blue metallic card round the large one then silver around the smaller one, added a couple of snowflakes that l die cut. I also wrapped a length of white narrow ribbon with silver Happy Christmas on the lower part of the card.
Hope you all rejoin my blog and many thanks for being very patient, hope l don't dis-appoint you all.  Any comments would be greatly received.....Thank You again  

No comments:

Post a Comment