Friday 12 December 2014

Fridge magnet Calendar

Hello folks,
My post for today is one of many that l made for my stall, l made eight for Mondays stall and guest what....they all sold out, brilliant for my charity pot.
These are so easy to do and just need the main backing card and you can embellish with whatever you choose really, l find Art Deco goes well for me, its very popular, add the calendar on the lower edge and job done.... later next year l think l will make them by replacing the calendar with a notepad. I add the piece of magnet on the back, another way of using your small pieces of magnet, and l also add the ribbon on the top edge so this can be hung if required.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, please feel free to leave me your comments. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a fantastic idea Kathy - no wonder they all sold out! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a creative New Year. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete