Saturday 14 March 2015

Decorated Lantern

Hi,
Here's a surprise for you, a little different to making a card aye!
I was out shopping the other week and came upon some of these lanterns, and l thought l would give them a try on my stall, something different.
The lantern itself is metal and the windows are glass, so therefore proper tea-lights could be lit within, though for show purposes on my stall l put a battery operated one inside.
For the decoration l cut quite a few of the Trailing Ivy sprays, this is a Creative Expressions die, cut in different shades of green, and attached them around the lantern, then from my stash l glued the small flowers dotted around in a random way.
I only made one to give it a try and guess what l sold it so l have now made two more to take next time.
Many thanks for stopping by and do hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, l look forward to reading your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment