Thursday 13 August 2015

Workshop card 8.8.15

Hi, Here goes my post for today....
This was one of the projects at my recent visit to my workshop....
The background was made by placing colour blocks on the base card, and when dry ran through an embossing folder, then used small amount of gilding waxes to highlight the design. This was then layered onto some black card and then onto the base 8 x 8 square card. The black topper was cut using a die and placed central. For the topper starting with a piece of thick card 4inches by 4inches.
Then texture paste was spread onto it and also some patches of blue paste, this was then heated with my heat tool until it started to bubble, whilst still heating it l used my other hand to prepare my stamp....inking it ready to place straight into the hot paste....left it in place until it had cooled down and then lifted it off. I was very pleased with the finished result, quite different from the norm..
Thank you for stopping by, please leave me your comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment