Wednesday 16 January 2013

Anniversary Card

 
Hi Everyone, Sorry l know it been a while since last posting but not had a very good few weeks, Mum was poorly just after Xmas, and now the past two weeks l've had a pesky cough, but hopefully that is coming to an end....so onwards and upwards as they say.
This card is one that l have made using my new Tonic die set that l bought before Xmas, using the Cornflower die and white set with a topper that l found in my stash, the base matt is pale pink, and using my Cuttlebug All in one set l embossed the corners, finished off with pale pink gems for the flower centres...job done. very quick card.I made an envelobox for it so as to protect the flowers.  Hope you have enjoyed taking a look at my blog, and any comments you have would be welcome

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Kath. Those flowers do look brill, looking forward to using mine when I get back to me crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate, bet you really are fed up with waiting to "play" take care xx

    ReplyDelete