Wednesday 19 December 2012

Golden Wedding


Hi everyone, its getting even closer to christmas now, hope you've all done the shopping etc.
This card is made from a gold mirror 6 x 6 card and l made the main background with using my
Martha Stewart stamp around the page stamps, something else l haven't used very much, stamped
with Versamark ink and embossed with fine detail gold powder, stamped the text the same way,
and then used my Spellbinders/ Marvelous Squares dies to complete the topper, using gold mirror
for the lower layer. Topped off with the gold organza ribbon completes this card, ideal for Golden
Wedding anniversary.  I hope you have enjoyed taking a look at my blog, and like what you see.
Any comments are very welcome...Thank You

2 comments:

  1. That is a lovely card Kathy and I do like that nestie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate, yes l do too, its very useful will be using it more xx

    ReplyDelete