Thursday 22 May 2014

Black and Red Wedding


Hi Everyone,
Now don't be shocked, this was a special order, and as the wedding was last Saturday l think it will be o.k. for me to show you all.
It was quite an unusual request, the black and red, but l think that it finished off being quite effective in the end.
For the background l used some black satin card and embossed with the Rose Vine folder and placed it onto a red card. Then surprise, surprise, l cut the heart, rose and love sentiment using my Cricut, this has now come out of "retirement" and l am using it more often. The lacey ribbon was cut using one of my many Tonic punches. Although you can't really see, l also cut shadows for them all in a matt black card. To finish off just to give it a little lift l wrapped a grograin ribbon across and added a bow. My customer that ordered it was over the moon, so that pleased me too.
Many thanks for stopping by, any comments would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment