Thursday 29 May 2014

Soldiers 18th


Hello everyone, hope you are all busy with your crafting.
My post for today is an order for a soldiers 18th birthday, so l searched through my C.D.'s to find the
images that l have used, found them on one of My Craft Studio's, so printed off what l needed and started off with the camouflage background, matted and layered onto some dark green and beige card
for definition, then cut out the boots and hat, and also the main topper and matted them onto the same beige card. Then taking the same green and beige card l cut the 18 with my Cricut machine. I was quite pleased with the finished card and so was my customer that ordered it, hope the recipient did too.
Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog please leave any comments you have, Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment