Sunday 22 June 2014

Pink Roses Heart


Hi Everyone, ....
This is yet another change for me, l think its a pleasant idea to try other types of craftwork, l do hope you agree......
I was looking for different ideas for my craft stall, and having seen the plain wicker heart in a shop in my town, it gave me an idea, so this is what l finished up with doing....
I misted the heart first with some white pearlescent ink, and left to dry over night, l then found some delicate pink ribbon and wrapped it around the heart. The handmade flowers were from my stock, l find it helpful if l have a session of making flowers of different colours. These l placed onto the heart and used my Glue gun to fix in place. Finished off with a piece of ribbon to be used to hang it. To make special for a gift l made the box out of white pearlescent card and just placed the four peel-off corners.
Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog any comments would be appreciated....Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment