Saturday 28 June 2014

Widow Bird

 
 
Hello everyone, hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather, hope it lasts a little longer, what do you think?...
My post for today is a project l did for my friend Sheila's blog challenge, just check out her challenges they are bril at My craft creations this particular one is a digi-stamp of a Widow Bird, and this was one of my first projects l have coloured with my new Spectrum Noir pencils, quite pleased with the finished effect but am sure l have got room for improvement.
The backing paper is a download, and the spray that l have used to simulate tree branch was one of my dies. This was all matted onto some red card to give some definition. An ideal card for male or female and any occasion.
Thanks for visiting my blog and if you have any comments they would be very welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment