Friday 22 August 2014

Big Shoes

Good morning everyone,
Here's my post for today.....
Yes you have guessed it, it is another 6 x 6, but a scalloped edged one this time....
I chose to use the striped paper for the main background, which l traced round the card and cut just short of the line to pick up the scalloped edge, as l had chose shades of purple/lilac, l found in my scrap bin some strips in shades l required, these were then punched to made the borders using my Tonic punches. The image is a digi-stamp, and was coloured using a mixture of both my Spectrums and Promarkers. The flowers were made to co-ordinate, using the petal pairs punches and added to the swirl. Finished off this card by adding the Best Wishes tag and the card candy....job done.
Thank you again for visiting my blog and hope you will leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment