Friday 1 August 2014

Tattered Lace floral

Hi here's my post for today.....
As l have absolutely loads of dies, l have told myself l really must use them more, so my card for today is one l have very recently made. Once again l chose to use an A5 landscape white card, and the background is a very pale blue piece of card, l left this plain as I didn't want to distract from the main design. I started by embossing the smaller centre piece with a floral design, the main floral die is one off one of the Tattered Lace magazines, l then coloured it using my Spectrums, and placed it pretty central. After looking through my corner dies l found this one and used a similar blue for these. Think card would be good for any occasion.
Many thanks for stopping by, l would love to hear your comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment