Monday 12 January 2015

Flowers for Mom

 
Hi,
Are you all back to crafting, hope so, l have made a New Year resolution to try to wade through as much of my unused stash, kits, etc. I have been going through everything and l couldn't believe how much l have, am also going to give it a try to resist any new "stuff".
 
My card for today is one of my samples for my friends blog My craft creations do go and take a look and have a go, and good luck, she has some lovely prizes in store.
The card itself is a 6 x 6 white square card and the main background is made from two different shades of blue papers, the one on the left l punched a decorative edge to, and attached the waste on the opposite edge, waste not want not aye, the topper is a digi-stamp and l used my Spectrum Noir pencils to colour with, then used a Tonic scalloped oval die. I left this without any text etc. as when at my stall l can then place either age, name or whatever is required.
Thank You for visiting my blog and l look forward to reading your comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment