Thursday 22 January 2015

Megan's 21st Birthday

Hi,
 My post for today is a card l was commissioned to make for one of the volunteers at the hospital where l have my monthly Craft stall.
Her instructions were that it was for her grand-daughter, aged 21, and loved BMW cars, this is what l made for her......
I made the background paper using my Digi-designer programme, using the BMW badge image, this l matted onto some toning blue paper. The car images were also 'sourced' and were matt and layered onto black card. The name letters were cut from my Xcut die, cutting in blue and also black to give off set shadow, and the 21 was cut using my Cricut machine also matt onto black. So as to give it a feminine feel l added the die cut swirls, in silver with off set black, and also the pale blue flowers using my Tonic punches.
She was absolutely thrilled with it and gave me extra to what l priced it at.
Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and feel free to leave my your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment