Friday 20 February 2015

3 year old God-Daughter

Here's my post for this morning.....
This card was a commissioned order and l was asked to make a card for a 3 year old, who is really into Disney Princesses, and also was asked to include loads of pink glitter, so this is the finished card...
I started with an A5 landscape white base card, the main background was made from pink glitter card, l then sourced the chosen images and matted onto silver mirror card. The text was cut from my Tattered Lace alphabet, and the 3 and the crowns were cut using my Cricut machine.
My customer was over the moon with the finished product, and said that she would love it.
Many thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave me your comments.

1 comment:

  1. The family and friends are keeping you busy Kathy. A lovely girly card. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete