Sunday 1 February 2015

Butterfly Trifold card

This card is yet another different shape.....
I found a few of these trifold cards in my stash so l set out to see what l could make, and here is one that l decided to make. I punched the top edges using one of my border punches, and then placed the pale lilac panels on, two contrast ones, l on the inside the other on the outside. I then placed the swirls etc, Tattered Lace, and the butterflies were Tonic. Nice quick and easy, suitable for any occasion.
Many thanks for visiting my blog, look forward to reading your comments.


1 comment:

  1. Would love to comments on all your cards, but will be typing forever. They are all so beautiful, the care and attention to detail is amazing. I'm sure who ever recieves one of these cards feels special xx

    ReplyDelete