Wednesday 22 July 2015

Baptism Card

Here's the post l have chosen for today....
This was a special order, for a Baptism card, l started with a white A5 portrait card, l then cut out using my die, the base matt out of Centura white pearl card. The main image is a stamp of Lily of the Valley, and l just coloured the window, and the babies face and hands. This was then cut out using one of my oval dies. For the background for this to placed on l chose yet another of my dies and attached on the back double sided sticky sheet, then used pale pink glitter into the cut area, this was then placed in the centre. Using dies again l cut out the words twice, once in the Centura white and secondly in silver, placed so as to give a shadow effect.
I do hope you have enjoyed my post today , look forward to reading your comments.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Kathy. I never tire of this gorgeous image xx Jan

    ReplyDelete