Monday 20 July 2015

Making Cards sample


For todays post l have chosen this card,
I made this card as a sample for Making Cards magazine, as l was requested to do so for a publication for the October edition. I was very proud and surprised to be asked to do this.
Most of the card is white, l have recently really enjoyed white on white. The centre piece was cut using Creative Expressions die, Ornate pierced rectangles, and these were placed onto double sided sticky sheet and then fine glitter was added. I then placed the length of lace down the left side and topped with stringed pearls. The flowers were cut using Heartfelt Creations Sun Kissed Fleur stamp and die. I lightly inked them with Spun Sugar distressed ink. Also added were Ivy from DieSire, and Creative Expressions Dandelion clocks.
Thanks for visiting my blog, l do hope you have enjoyed...please leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment