Thursday 9 August 2012

Boy

 


I have yet again changed my card size, rather than sticking to A5, which is my usual size.
This is a 6 x 6 square card, l inked the edges of the white base card with Distressed Ink colour of Peacock Feathers, a lovely turquoise shade, l then used some yellow card from my stash, and also cut two pieces of both Lemon and Turquoise card and embossed, using yet another gadget/ the Cuttlebug embossing all in one set. The Morehead image of "Boy" is coloured in toning colours, l then used one of my Spellbinders, and cut him partly out of the shape, a process l like doing, and once again inking the edges with the same peacock feathers and Squeezed Lemonade ink. Finishing the card with a couple of Card Candy, makes it a card that can be used for any age group and occasion.   I hope you like this card and continue to watch my blog for further designs.   Thank You

2 comments:

  1. He's adorable. Unusual colours but they work so well together. Lovely card Kathy.

    ReplyDelete