Wednesday 22 August 2012

Elegant Lady


I have looked through my stock for this card, and was very pleased with it at the time so thought l would share it with you. Back to my A5 size, and the base card is a linen effect gold card, the stamped image is one of KanBans, elegant ladies l believe.- the screen is stamped onto white card with black and embossed, l coloured random flowers with a Sakura gold pen to tone in. The lady and parasol is stamped onto acetate that l had applied on the reverse with PVA glue, ink and gold flakes, left to dry. I then stamped the image onto white card, coloured her face and arms, and then  attached the dress, hat, and parasol cut from the acetate, -l layer of decoupage if you like - then all this was cut out with one of my dies, and finally attached the cut out screen that was matted onto gold mirror card.
Hope you have enjoyed looking at this latest publication on my blog, and visit again soon, any comments will be welcome...thank you

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning Kathy. I don't remember seeing this before you little minx. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kandy, how dare you call me a minx, am sure you have seen it...haha, and the "Boss" agree's xx

    ReplyDelete