Tuesday 7 August 2012

Leanne's 21st


Hey this is a change, l've made this card a 8 x 8 scalloped one, for my grand-daughters 21st birthday, l used Milled Lavender distressed ink around the edge of the main base card, l then made a background by stamping onto white card, using a floral stamp repeatedly with Brilliance pink ink.
The stamped images are Hunkydory Floral Chic stamps, coloured with Spectrum Noirs to tone with pink and lavender. I then used my spellbinders to cut out the shapes and inked the edges with once again the Milled Lavender, and layered onto some lavender card. To finish off the card, l used, don't die of shock, my Cricut machine to cut the 21 and also cut shadow out, really must get using my Cricut more now.  Hope you like this card as much as myself, l am really thrilled with it, and l am sure she will love it too.....Many thanks for looking at my blog, any comments accepted.

5 comments:

  1. Many thanks girls for your kind comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful 21st card, I'm sure your Granddaughter will love it.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. many thanks Sue for your kind words, l will be giving it to her on Friday x

    ReplyDelete