Thursday 15 November 2012

Bethan


Good Morning everyone, l am making an early start today, as, like everyone else l am very busy,
Christmas coming and all that.
This card was made for my grandson's girlfriend, Bethan, whose birthday is today, l am sure she won't mind me posting it here.  I started with an A5 white card, landscape, then used one of my embossing folders for the main matt and inked the edges with Milled Lavender distressed ink, then punched a ribbon out of the same card and matted onto black. The stamped image was from one of my magazines, sorry can't recollect which, coloured with my Spectrum Noirs, cut with a nestie, and also cut a matt in black too. Cut three different circles, also matted onto black after following thro the tinting on the edges, finished off using my Cricut to cut her name out.   I was quite pleased with the finished card and hope that you agree.   Many thanks for taking a look at my blog, any comments are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Kathy and that image is gorgeous. Like the layout too.

    ReplyDelete