Monday 26 November 2012

Opening Presents


Hi everyone, goodness has it really been a week since l last blogged, this must be put onto my New Year resolution, " l must blog more often" 
This is, yes, you have guessed, an A5 landscape blue base card, the main matt l made myself by stamping loads of snowflakes and embossed with a silver sparkle embossing powder, and then inked
the edges, the stamped image is one of Sheena Douglass's  and coloured with both Spectrum Noirs and Promarkers. I then cut out with one of my nesties and also a blue matt too, inking the edges once more. Stamped the greeting and attached, added a couple of gems, and hey presto it was complete.
 Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, and any comments would be welcome...Thank You

2 comments:

  1. Kathy this is gorgeous, I love the backing paper, you are clever. The image is so well coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many Thanks Mate for your lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete