Saturday 10 November 2012

Carol singers (Sepia)

Hi, hope everyone is o.k. today,
This card is an A5 portrait card, and l used backing paper from one of Thomas Kinkade C.D.'s
l then stamped out the Pilkington Lane carol singers, l know, l used it on my last one but love it as it
is a lovely scene, used a sepia coloured ink pad and just slightly dragged a hint of colour, and used
some crystal glitter to highlight snow.  Using one of my nesties, cut it out and also matt it onto some
gold mirror card, embellished with my mistletoe and greetings dies in gold again.
Many thanks for taking a look at my blog, any comments welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card kathy, love the image you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Kathy. I especially like the fact that it is in sepia and the way you have coloured it. Like the layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. many thanks girls for your comments x

    ReplyDelete