Friday 7 December 2012

Christmas Humphrey


Hi everyone, where have all the days gone, there just doesn't seem to be 24 hours in them anymore.
This was a quick card l made from a topper that l had in my stash.  Started with an A5 white card, used a green stripey paper for the first matt, embossed some co-ordinations green card with leaves
and then sanded back a little then using a glue pen l edged the leaves with glitter, cut around some of the leaves to enable to tuck the topper under at different areas, matted both onto some red card and added a sentiment, there it is complete, as l said nice and easy.
Many thanks for taking a look at my blog, any comments you have would be appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Humphrey's so cute.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I know what you mean about days passing. I go to work when it is dark and come home when it is dark. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas though and that it last longer than an average day! Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, I love the adorable Humphrey image and the colour is fab
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete