Thursday 17 April 2014

Art Deco box

Hi there everyone
This is a complete change from my usual posts,
This is one of the boxes that has been seen recently on Create and Craft  and l chose to use images
from one of my recent kits, the Papermania Art Deco.
Using the smaller of the toppers for the pop-ups, and added black and white feathers, then some of
the others for the sides and flaps....nothing else to explain really as the picture shows it all.
I also made the other design shown below, these l took to my recent craft stall as a trial, and both
sold straight away, so will be making some more with different designs, tho the Art Deco are hugely
poplular.


                                        
Many Thanks for visiting my blog and any comments you have would be appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment