Sunday 13 April 2014

Tempus Fugit

Now this card is a very different one for me.......
Hey, its a different size too......
Starting with an A5 white landscape card, and used a very pale lemon almost cream base card
for the background, then embossed with the large dotty embossing folder and tinted with both
Scattered Straw and Peacock Feathers distressed inks. For the three toppers l used some of my
chipboard and using the same colours l made the background on them, then stamped the images
in black, tamped an extra watch and cut it out for and extra embellishment, attaching some twine
onto it, also found some cogs in my stash, inked those with the Peacock Feathers colour, placed
them each touching, then added the watch and twine. I was quite pleased with the finished card,
Hope you have liked what you have seen, thanks for visiting my blog, any comments would be
appreciated..

No comments:

Post a Comment