Sunday 6 April 2014

Mum's canvas

 
Now today l have chose to post the canvas l made for my Mum for Mothers day, this is my second canvas and l must admit it is very pleasant to do something different. The canvas is 6 x 6 and although it doesn't show very well in the photo, l tinted it with Scattered Straw distressed ink very lightly, then l stamps some flowers on, and also used the lattice mask and inked again over with the same colour, this gave a little more intensely colour. The topper was also stamped with the Scattered Straw and l used Wow embossing powder, then using one of my Spellbinders Gold dies cut out the shape, and coloured the edges. The three flowers l made by using the stamps and same method that Sue Wilson does, l love to make my roses this way, they were then glittered of course, and after attaching two swirls in a very pale cream, the roses were too. The two dragonflies were from My Craft Studio quite a while ago, they are shaped when using heat gun.
I do hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, any comments would be welcome...Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment