Thursday 31 July 2014

Perfume bottles

 
Hi there, hope you are all busy crafting.....here's my post for today.....
For this card l combined a kit and also some dies,
the main card is a A5 landscape white card, and for the background l used some decorative card left over from one of my kits, the main topper is also from the same kit, l used one of my decorative dies to cut it out and layered it onto the dark red pearl card, this was used throughout the design. Using this card l die cut the perfume bottle, bow and the corner, and backed those with some scrap left over from the main topper, the dotty card.
Nice quick and easy card once again, but l do think that doing this helps to keep that elusive mojo.
I do hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog please leave your comments, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment