Friday 5 September 2014

In the Pink

Hello there, hope you have all steered clear of this bug that's going around, l'm back to normal now thank goodness.
This card was made for a sample to send to Tattered Lace, as an entry for being on their design team, but alas l wasn't successful this time .......
The main card started as a A5 landscape white card and the background is some pink pearl card and l ran it through my Ebosser using my every popular dotty folder. The stamped image is one of Sheena Douglas designs, and was coloured using my Spectrum Noirs and Promarkers, and afterwards cut out using one of my many dies. The lacy corner is one of Tattered Lace, as is the flower arrangement in the bottom left corner. Finished off using a small Tonic butterfly and Tatt. Lace text.
Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog, look forward to your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment