Sunday 7 September 2014

Maureen's birthday

Hi folks, here's my card for today....
this was made for one of my friends that's within the group that meet up at our local craft shop for demonstration days.
For the main card l chose a white base card, and after folding the front into half back on itself l used a border punch to achieve the border. l then chose the pretty pink card and after embossing with the ever popular dotty folder l inked the edges lightly. for under the front fold l found some lovely pink floral paper and attached that to give a little lift. The topper was cut from one of my dies and then the beautiful floral decoupage was attached. I finished off this card with a few of my silver peel-offs in the corners and the swirls. And of course couldn't leave off the butterfly.
Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog look forward to reading your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment