Tuesday 9 September 2014

Lisa's 40th

Hello there everyone,
My card for today is another one that l was commissioned to make for my daughter's boss, these special orders are coming quite regular at the moment, thankfully for my charity.
His request was for.... bright colours, doily, age, pinks and purples and of course her name, so this is the finished card.
The name and age was cut using my Cricut machine, and the flowers were made using my Tattered Lace dies, the doily using my Tonic dies, so quite a collection of dies were used, which is good.
I think everything else is self explanatory, and he was very pleased with the finished card, and actually gave me more than priced.....for my charity.... which this year is the Air Ambulance, for which l was very grateful.
I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and thank you for your comments that l hope you will leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment