Friday 17 October 2014

Celebrate Twins

Good morning....
My post for today is a cot for birth of twin boys, and was a special order...
As you can see the cot was made very similar to my usual ones, but l put their names on the head and foot boards, and also added another teddy of course.....Below is the card also commissioned by the same person, also personalised with their names. For the card l chose to make a A5 landscape and of course followed through with the same colours. The stamp l used is a Lily of the Valley stamp and was coloured using my NEW Chameleon pens (they are Great) l then used one of my Spellbinder dies for the silver matts. Wrapped ribbon around before adding the finished matt and added the bow with the Baby charm added to it. Finished off by adding the "Twins are twice as nice" text tag.
Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog and hope you will add your comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment