Wednesday 15 October 2014

Decorated Candles

Hi ....here's my post for today.....
Now this is a nice change from card making and l have enjoyed it very much
The candles l purchased from one of my local shops, and have a Vanilla fragrance...
Finding in my stash l had some lovely patterned serviettes, so these were what l used.
l trimmed out the part of the design that l wanted and then held tightly around the candle
holding in place with some baking paper. Then using my head gun l made contact with the
heat and moved over the design, smoothing out any creases as l went along. For some of
them l trimmed with some of my border peel-offs, then placed in a cello-bag and tied
tightly at the top and added some ribbon for trim. Using a punch l punched out either flower
or butterfly for embellishment. I also made some Christmas ones as pictured below.
I do hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and l look forward to reading your comments...
Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment