Wednesday 1 October 2014

Kingfisher

Hello everyone,
back to card-making now and this one l made for my friends blog challenge, please take a look and perhaps join inmycraftcreations
The main card is an A5 portrait white card and for the background l chose the pretty blue to tone with the Kingfisher, embossed it using the leaves folder. The main topper is a digi-stamp and l coloured it using my Spectrum pencils, really getting into using those now......then using one of my many dies l cut it out and placed it slightly off centre. I decided l wanted more bull-rushes, so searching through my stamps l found these that were from a set from Dimensions, stamped a few times and layered them in the bottom left corner....as always l have left the rest an open space to be able to personalise for any occasion.
Thank you for stopping by, please leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment