Saturday 8 March 2014

Lauren's Birthday

 
Now this card is rather bright, but l made it for my niece and she is a very bright and breezy teenager, so thought it would be quite appropriate for her.
 
Once again l started with a A5 white portrait card which l inked the edges with Scattered Straw distressed ink. The base matt was some paper l found within my stash, this was also inked with the same colour. Also found in my stash l found this piece of corrugated card and was just the colour l needed too, how lucky was that. The stamp is l believe one of Dimensions and was coloured with my Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs, then cut out using one of my dies, also the text message. Once again l used my card candy to complete the card.
 
Thank You for visiting my blog and any comments would be welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment