Tuesday 11 March 2014

Pansies

This card today is yet another for my friends blog challenge at My card creations and is made from a digi-stamp. This is a 6 x 6 white card, thought it was time l had a change, and l chose the two colours to reflect the colours used within the stamp image. The plain purple was trimmed along the right hand side with a small scallop and the yellow swirl was put through my Ebosser with a patchwork design embossing folder, then just tinted a little with Squeezed Lemonade distressed ink. I printed out three of the pansy designs, coloured them and then cut out to make them into decoupage, cutting the base one with one of my dies, also using a smaller die of the same design for the text message. 1 card candy in each of the right hand side corners to finish off.
 
Thank You for visiting my blog and any comments would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment