Sunday 16 March 2014

My Friend

 
My card for today is once again an A5 white portrait card and l trimmed a section off on the
right hand side. The main matt is pink pearlescent card and then l used a deep turquoise colour
card, this was run through my Ebosser with the dotty embossing folder, and for the strip on
the right edge of the inside l matt with the same pink and punched a ribbon to lay on top.
The stamped images are from Crafters Companion, Swalk range, namely "My Sister" but l
thought that it could also be used for friend. I coloured these using both my Spectrum Noirs
Promarkers, these were then cut using my dies and matt onto some of the pink. Adding a few
pink gems just finished off a pretty card.
Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, any comments would be appreciated, Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment