Thursday 6 March 2014

Teenager

Hi,
My card for today is made using a Digi-stamp, as this was for one of my samples for my friends blog challenge namely My craft creations
The main card is  A5 portrait white and l found the two pieces of paper for the main matt in my stash,
which l embossed in each corner with one of my embossing folders, then cut from corner to corner.
The two digi-stamps were coloured using both my Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs, these were then cut out using my dies, one with the out of the box method and the other l just cut just above her knees, inked around the edges with Faded Jeans distressed ink.  Finished off by placing two sets of three blue candy.
 
I  do hope have enjoyed visiting my blog and any comments you have would be appreciated, Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment