Thursday 20 February 2014

Fabulous Day


Hello everyone, hope you are all busy crafting.....

As l am in Little Claire's club thought you might like to see this card that l made using the February issue set of stamps, an ideal little card for a gardener.
Starting with a plain, white, 6 x 6 card, l chose to use shades of lilac this time, so the first matt is a deeper shade, the next layer is some paper once again from my stash. I stamped the image onto white card, coloured using my Cosmic Shimmer drawing inks, these are lovely to use as they give a sheen to the colour. Then using one of my dies l cut it out, then tinted with Milled Lavender and layered it onto the same card as the first matt. After adding the text banner, l added a white candy in each corner.
Thank You for visiting my blog and if you have any comments they would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment