Saturday 8 February 2014

Lillies

 
Hi there everyone,
 
Surprise......this is not a kit.......haha....
 
For this card l chose the golden tan colour, pearlescent card, and positioned landscape mode.
For the bottom right corner l used one of my Keepsake embossing boards, something else that l haven't used for a while. The topper was a circle that l had cut out, and after watching both Mel and Jodie on C & C punching around the edges, l thought l would give it a go and this was the finished product, was quite pleased with myself. The Lilies are one of Chloes stamp sets, l stamped the spray a couple of times and also the large one, then coloured, using a collection of both Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs. I cut the large one to decoupage it and positioned the sprays around the edge.
I do hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and any comments would be appreciated, Thank You.


No comments:

Post a Comment