Sunday 9 February 2014

Just for You

 
 
 
Hi there, here's my card for today........
 
The base card is a white, landscape A5 size, and using my Keepsake embossing board l embossed the decorative frame.  The topper is another one made by first cutting out the circle, then using a border punch l made the lacey edge, this was in white also, but l tinted the edges with a Artiste ink pad, colour...Gold shimmer, a new one that l have recently purchased.  I then matt it onto some pale turquoise card. The band across is cut from the same card and l used another border punch for the edges. The flowers etc. are a set of Tattered Lace, and cut from  toning shades of yellow, the openwork leaves were matted onto the same turquoise card. This was then finished off with some pearly dots.  I did stamp the words....Just for You on the ribbon but doesn't show very well in picture.
I hope you have enjoyed looking at my blog, and any comments would be appreciated.....Thank You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment